Thompson & Litton’s is a FULL SERVICE Engineering-Architecture firm with our corporate headquarter’s established in Wise, Virginia in 1956 and where it remains today. The firm has grown over the years and now has branch offices in Radford, Tazewell, Chilhowie and Clintwood, Virginia and in Bristol, Tennessee and employs a staff of 124 professionals and support personnel. Our professional staff includes:
- 30 Registered Professional Engineers (Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing)
- 6 Registered Architects
- 6 Registered Surveyors
- 11 LEED Accredited Professional (including Building Design + Construction)
Thompson & Litton is licensed to do business in Virginia, Tennessee, West Virginia, Maryland, and Kentucky.
The vision of Thompson & Litton is to participate in engineering and architectural projects that will contribute to the development and growth of our service area while providing a quality work opportunity for our employees.